Over the past couple of years, we have upgraded several Wonderware Historian systems and ran into an issue which others may have run into as well. Prior to Historian 2014 R2 (released in 2017), Wonderware Historian was packaged with MS SQL Server Standard. SQL Server Standard allowed for the ability to schedule maintenance procedures such as database backups. Post 2014 R2, the Wonderware Historian came packaged with SQL Server Express which lacks maintenance plans. Read More
Subscribe to Insights on IOT, Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation from Industrial Automation Experts.
Leading with our client-first approach for over 20 years, NeoMatrix helps manufacturers design, implement and sustain plant automation systems, digital transformation strategies and MES solutions that improve operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
We’re experienced with factory automation solutions that support a variety of industry applications, including Allen-Bradley Rockwell and Inductive Automation. NeoMatrix has been a Premier Ignition Integrator since 2016. Serving the New England area and beyond with locations in Andover, MA and Portsmouth, NH.
- Overcoming Issues with Equipment Integration into Manufacturing Processes
- Beyond the Andon Light System: The Value of an Andon Board in Lean Manufacturing
- Congratulations to Our February RAVE Award Winners
- Congratulations to NeoMatrix’s RAVE Award Winners
- NeoMatrix Gearing Up for Another Team Outing