NeoMatrix is looking for a Sales Engineer that will be responsible for developing sales strategy, managing, selling, and closing new business projects for NeoMatrix. The fundamental role is to build pipelines, close business, and continue to develop and administer a selling program that effectively contributes to the NeoMatrix’s goals. The individual will be responsible for managing the sales process of NeoMatrix’s industrial automation solutions for both new and existing clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the SME for industrial automation; Deep understanding of your field and implementation approaches is essential.
- Engage new and existing users/clients to provide value around how users can be more successful with new automation and process control services
- Align the overall customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements to expand existing customer base and close new customers
- Conduct preliminary engineering and requirement discovery activities by understanding the manufacturing and automation processes
- Create NeoMatrix proposals based on client win strategies; Accurately price, identify risk, craft, and present winning proposals.
- Architect and present customer solutions and architectures both to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Close new and grow existing clients’ revenue and margin by maximizing value with new automation solutions and additional services.
- Understand client organization chart, funding/reward structure and motivation.
- Conduct research on potential opportunities within existing customer accounts and new clients.
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of the NeoMatrix and the offerings, and secure strategic commitments
- Provide insights to marketing to help enhance lead generation and various marketing initiatives
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM activity on opportunities
- Work/Team effectively with extended NeoMatrix team members and management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant Enterprise Sales and Account Management experience
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
- Experience in services and solution selling is preferred, proficient in automation solutions in manufacturing
- Demonstrates skills of decisiveness, flexibility, sound judgment, and highly developed personal, analytical, process, emotional intelligence, and communication skills
- Track record in closing complex deals in the Life Sciences or Manufacturing industries
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to CRM(Hubspot) deal tracking, forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- Possess strong knowledge in planning, managing projects, having scope for independent accomplishment and coordination of difficult and responsible assignments
- “Cross Selling” or overlay business development experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with engineering a plus
Desired Personal Character Traits:
- Self-motivated and Client orientated
- Strong Intellectual Curiosity
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Persistence in identifying and resolving problems
- Flexibility in work schedule arrangements and willing to travel
About NeoMatrix, Inc.
NeoMatrix Inc. is an automation services firm, providing a wide range of programming and integration services with a focus on manufacturing information technologies. NeoMatrix specializes in using PLC/HMI/SCADA tools from the leading automation vendors to create scalable, reliable plant information solutions. We help manufacturing companies implement plant automation, Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions (MES) and IIOT systems that improve operational efficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs, by empowering operations teams with access to both real-time and historical plant information and key performance metrics. We provide these solutions to manufacturing companies in the Life Sciences, Semiconductor, Electric Vehicle, and other industries.
Besides getting to do what we are passionate about, here are some of our favorite things about working at NeoMatrix:
- 100% company paid family health insurance
- 100% company paid family dental, disability and life insurance
- 401K plan with company match, immediate upon hire
- Profit Sharing and bonus programs
- Generous vacation policy
- FSA and EAP plans
- Meal and mileage re-imbursement program
- Free refreshments and snacks daily
- Onsite fitness facility and café
- Company summer and holiday events
- A fun, flexible, creative and laid-back work environment