NeoMatrix Inc. is a software services firm focused on helping people manufacture a better future through the integration of automation software. We are looking for people who are passionate about the profession of Project Coordinator to join our Operations team. We are looking for someone who can cut project delivery times by 20% and increase customer satisfaction to greater than 95%.
We offer a wide range of programming and integration services with a focus on manufacturing automation and information technologies. NeoMatrix specializes in using PLC/HMI/SCADA tools from the leading automation vendors to create scalable, reliable plant information solutions. We help manufacturing companies implement plant automation and Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions (MES) that improve operational efficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs, by empowering operations teams with access to both real-time and historical plant information and key performance metrics.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement, and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability, and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Based on provided scope and requirements, translate them into tasks and schedules
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule, and report to the management on the changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in team’s performance reviews
- Perform quality assurance
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverables to operations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience creating work breakdown structure (WBS) - translate requirements into tasks
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience creating, updating, and maintaining Smartsheet sheets, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience in a manufacturing, control systems, or software development company.
Expected Job Outcomes:
- Execute strategic, critical project on time and on budget.
- Create project management planning procedures by end of first year.
- Assist in creating project management training curriculum for company.
Desired Personal Character Traits:
- Someone who understands the importance of and exhibits the core values of NeoMatrix
- DO THE RIGHT THING
- FIND A WAY
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDER
- HAVE FUN
- DELIVER QUALITY
- Someone who is looking to work in a culture of a small company, not a giant corporation.