Our core values define our culture and behaviors that we expect from all of our team members in order to deliver the highest level of service to our clients. These guiding principles help us to identify the “Right Person” as we hire talent, evaluate performance, and reward our employees. Each month we recognize our employees who have demonstrated these core values with a RAVE Award (Recognizing Achievements Values & Excellence). This month’s recognized automation engineers are: Read More
Subscribe to Insights on IOT, Industry 4.0 & Digital Transformation from Industrial Automation Experts.
Leading with our client-first approach for over 20 years, NeoMatrix helps manufacturers design, implement and sustain plant automation systems, digital transformation strategies and MES solutions that improve operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
We’re experienced with factory automation solutions that support a variety of industry applications, including Allen-Bradley Rockwell and Inductive Automation. NeoMatrix has been a Premier Ignition Integrator since 2016. Serving the New England area and beyond with locations in Andover, MA and Portsmouth, NH.
- New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Program 2023 Summit in Review
- An Ignition Systems Integrator Shares His Learnings from the Ignition Community Conference 2023
- Celebrating 20 Years of NeoMatrix as an Automation Company and a People Company
- Are you prepared? Introducing OT SafetyNet: Your Ultimate OT Asset Discovery & Recovery Solution
- NeoMatrix Employees Showcase Support for Their Teams and Customers